1. Freelancer registers on a dodowork platform by using „Freelancer Registration” functionality.
2. In order to complete registration, Freelancer shall provide the following data:
a) e-mail address,
b) category/sector of services offered by the Freelancer,
c) full name,
d) years of experience (from 0.5 to 50 years),
e) abilities and tools used by the Freelancer during work (indicating the experience level),
f) profile photo,
g) optionally, a link to an introductory video presenting the Freelancer – in order to increase the profile attractiveness,
h) job position of the Freelancer,
i) description of the Freelancer,
j) time zone in which the Freelancer works,
k) standard working hours of the Freelancer (any period between 0:00 AM and 11:00 PM),
l) languages used by the Freelancer, indicating the language level;
m) links to portfolios, past work, LinkedIn account or other websites indicating experience, profile or works of the Freelancer (it is obligatory to submit at least one link),
n) optionally: experience (date, position, company name, scope of duties),
o) hourly rate for the services provided by the Freelancer,
p) information whether the Freelancer issues invoices to the clients.
3. After filling the information by the Freelancer, it is sent to be verified by the Service Provider.
4. After completing registration, the Freelancer is given access to full functionality of the platform, such as availability calendar, where the Freelancer can mark availability or holiday – full day (8 hours) or half a day (4 hours).
5. After completing registration, the Freelancer is given access to full functionality of the platform, such as inviting friends to the dodowork platform. For this purpose, Freelancer has to provide full name and e-mail address of the acquaintance. As a part of the functionality of inviting friends, the Freelancer can also determine whether he or she wants to work with the invited acquaintance on Projects on the dodowork platform
5. Freelancer is entitled to edit his or her data provided during the registration and to change the password set up during the registration. Data editing and password change is possible via Internet platform. All editions of the data by the Freelancer mentioned in the paragraph 2 above require verification by the Service Provider.
7. During registration and while using the Internet platform the Freelancer shall:
a) provide true, precise and up-to-date and not misleading data;
b) update data provided during registration in case of any necessary changes;
c) not disclose login password to the Internet platform and not share it with third parties.
8. Freelancer is solely responsible for the incompliance of provided data, as well as disclosure of the password to third parties.